Saturday, February 27, 2010

Everybody needs a VACAtion!

With the encouragement of the super sassy Silver Seven women's group at Savory Oak nursing home, where I volunteer twice a week, I have decided to go on vacation! What better place to go than sunny Los Angeles?! And what better time to go than February? Hopefully winter will be over upon my return to New England.

I have never been to Los Angeles (or LA!) before, but have heard great things. I mean, look at the movies! Its warm, people are happy and beautiful! My only concern is that you never see anybody eat. And I'm not going to let my diet slip just because I'm on vacation. California native and Savory Oak Silver Seven member, Phantastic Phyllis sat me down before I left and told me tales of a bodega on every corner! Hot dog palaces where celebrities dine! And hamburger joints where one can order meat by the bag-full! Boy oh boy I have my work set out for me.

PPhy hooked me up with one of her cousins to find the perfect mode of transportation for my stay. Can't wait for all the Hollywood royalty to see me rolling down Rodeo Drive in this!



Weight: 204

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natalie,

    I have eaten a LOT of food across California, so let me know if I can aid your quest by recommending.

    Best of Luck,

    Beth (c venues)

    ReplyDelete