Monday, March 1, 2010

Shamrock 'N Roll!

Its that time of the year when all chubby kids and Irish chubby kids rejoice: SHAMROCK SHAKE TIME! Saint McDonalds comes out with their green minty shake but once a year, and oh, is it wonderful. Because of my busy eating schedule, its only now on vacation that I was able to break away and find my glorious emerald wonder!

The shakes are much thicker this year which makes me think they are jam-packed with extra luck! Matter of fact I have been feeling super lucky since I drank it! Yesterday afternoon I found two quarters stuck under my arm just as I needed to pay a parking meter! And this morning just when I thought we had run out of whipped cream for my higher-than-the-John-Hancock stack of pancakes; I found a Sara Lee cake in the freezer to scrape off the frosting!

Week after next is Saint Patrick's Day in which I will get to gorge myself on corned beef and cabbage, Guinness and Krispy Kreme Donuts because after all, the 17th is a Wednesday.

Weight: 205

No comments:

Post a Comment